Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Quality Technician
Requisition ID: 1905759118W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
ETHICON Sarl, Neuchâtel is responsible for the production of implants for the treatment of female incontinence and bio-resorption products to stop bleeding during surgical procedures.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
Senior Quality Technician based in Neuchâtel
This position reports directly to the Quality Operations Manager of Ethicon Sarl, Neuchatel.
- Ensure that in-process and final quality inspections are being carried in accordance with the procedures in place.
- Supports and leads non-conformances investigations, correction, corrective and preventive actions (in the scope of NCRs and CAPAs).
- Verify that results of rework are completed according to specified requirements.
- Treatment of nonconformities including bounding, identification and quarantining of product.
- Train production personnel in inspection methods.
- Raise awareness by explaining and ensuring good documentation and manufacturing practices.
- Develop, update and administer testing for Operator Certification program.
- Analyze quality performance of the production line.
- Monitoring, classification and analysis of production and supplier related defects for trending purposes.
- Participate in customer complaints investigations, in quality improvement projects, including process and document updates.
- Support and actively participate in improvement projects and/or validations (base business, new product or supplier related).
- Conduct Quality audits.
- Degree or equivalent in a Life Science, Engineering or Physical Science.
- Knowledge of QA and Regulations in the Medical Device Industry.
- Knowledge of software tools such as Minitab, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office.
- Establish a good collaboration with other departments: production, engineering, planning, procurement and logistics, etc.
- Prioritize effectively to maintain a control of daily activities.
- Beginning to intermediate Statistical knowledge.
- Good English skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of QSR, MDD, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and other international standards.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)