Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Application Specialist
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Requisition ID: 1905759077W
- Responsible for the application of engineering principles and techniques to help improve patient health care and the quality of life of healthy individuals.
- Responsible for research and development, including bioinformatics, medical imaging, image processing, physiological signal processing, biomechanics, biomaterials and bioengineering, systems analysis, 3-D modeling.
- Degree in Biomedical or any related discipline.
- 1-3 years working experience, preferably from the Healthcare Industry or any related industry
- Troubleshooting skills, alertness, attention to details, attentive and observant, self-driven, ability to adapt to constant changes, high technology driven and independent.
- To be based in Penang, requires a lot of travelling for training in Central.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)