Johnson & Johnson Careers
【Consumer】External Manufacturing Make Manager
Requisition ID: 1905759056W
The position is designed to lead External Manufacturing in Japan by ensuring the supply chain targets are delivered on cost, compliance, safety and customer service based on regional collaboration.
- Interdependent partnering with local functional teams, AP External Manufacturing, external manufacturing sites, various technical teams and AP Supply Chain teams.
1. Primarily responsible for the leadership,
coordination & successful implementation of programs & projects related
to All EM’s located in Japan in support of business strategies and objectives
initiated by Franchise, MKT, Supply Chain, EM and Quality/Compliance, such as Zero Defect, NPD, NPI, Network
SEI, BCP, CIP, Customer Service.
2. Represent AP EM in Japan. Serve as the vital linkage for the site with strong collaboration with North Asia cluster/other AP cluster EM managers and other regional EM groups. Actively participate in all site activities that require EM support.
3. Lead and drive Compliance/Zero Defect deployment to Japan EMs by collaborating with Regional Compliance Leaders.
4. Lead Japan CIP programs related to EM. Provide on-site support for the qualification and leadership in the site implementation of regional CIP initiatives related to EM.
5. Manage EM related issues in Japan by working together with regional EM leaders, other country EM team as well as in-country Supply Chain/Technical team for the solution identification and execution.
6. Coordinate with and assist other sites (including sites in the region or outside AP region) for the global or regional sourcing change projects related to EM. This includes providing inputs to customers to improve the understanding of EM capabilities, etc.
7. Support the optimization of EM network, continuously reduce the complexity and improve the efficiency.
8. Communicate with customers in Japan or the region for EM project status, success stories, highlighting the role and contribution of EM to the attainment of country, regional and global objectives.
9. As a member of Japan integrated Supply Chain team, collaborate closely with all other in country Supply Chain functions.
10. Partnering with EM Source person for driving Japan EM Financial objectives, including CIP.
- % EM OTiF & UFR
- % EM Plan Attainment
- % EM SOTD
- CIP % of VOP
- % CAPA on time closure
- % NC reduction
- GMP/MRA/EHS Rating of EM
- % NPD on time launch in EM
- Safety performance
- Strong leadership, influence, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of overall manufacturing and source processes
- Analytical and process oriented.
- Commercial and strategy development capabilities.
- Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver.
- Self-starter / entrepreneurial.
- Strong project management skill
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Decision making / problem solving skills.
- Process Excellence skills & experience
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)