Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905758877W
MPS Planner - Large Molecule API
Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) is the global J&J organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. Within the Janssen Supply Chain, Product Management is responsible for assessing & integrating new business opportunities, successfully launching new products, ensuring their availability, and optimizing the supply chain performance throughout the product life cycle.
JSC Global Planning’s mission is to “Ensure reliable product availability to our patients by applying leading planning processes across the E2E supply chain”.
Are you a high performing individual seeking a challenging Supply Chain role? If so, this could be the position for you:
MPS Planner – Large Molecule API
This position is responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of a constrained master production schedule (MPS), ensuring customer requirements as well as inventory targets are met on a 3-36 month horizon.
This is a position that offers excellent potential for further career growth within the Janssen Supply Chain organization as it will give a unique experience in a complex production environment (the API Large Molecule sites within Janssen, both internally and externally), as well as working within the global planning context.
Key responsibilities include:
- Integrate all independent and dependent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) requirements, aligned with the E2E Planning Leads where applicable, including events Partner with Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and on-time delivery in line with MPS.
- Creation, development and maintenance of a constrained production plan for assigned assets / products of the Site Master Production Schedule (MPS) to ensure that customer requirements are met, while facilitating efficient manufacturing operations.
- Responsible for developing & executing simulations, reports and presentations to support management decisions on asset / product level for the Supply Review Meeting (SRM).
- Plans inventory according to requirements, to meet both customer service and inventory targets. Provides inventory projections and analyzes actuals versus the projections.
- Leads identification of inventory management opportunities that improve profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross functional basis
§ University Bachelor Degree in a business or technical area required
§ Green Belt Six Sigma Certifications & Supply Chain Certification (APICS/ IBF) desirable
§ 5+ years Supply Chain experience, including planning, or accelerated growth potential
§ Deep understanding of ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (APS/APO)
§ Having worked in healthcare is an asset
- Knowledge, Skills and capabilities:
§ Experience with several of the following processes: inventory management and inventory entitlement, supply chain management, supply planning, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, process excellence, SAP systems and/or other manufacturing/planning business processes.
§ Ability to handle multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist.
§ Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
§ Proven business insight and acumen in the areas of Supply Chain, Commercial and Financials.
§ Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
§ Excellent problem solving and resolution implementation skills.
§ Highly motivated, adaptable, growth orientated and flexible.
- Primary location: Leiden, Netherlands or Cork, Ireland
Level: PG 26
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Biologics (7266)