Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead of Strategy and PMO (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: 1905758649W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (J&J MD) is part of J&J and a world leading medical devices business with a focus on the segments surgery, orthopedics, vascular diseases and specialties. The DePuy Synthes business offers a broad range of products, platforms, and technologies—including e.g Joint reconstruction, Trauma, Sports medicine, Spine—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. DePuy Synthes business combines products and services to create value to customers. DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
DePuy Synthes Germany is organized as a business unit of Johnson & Johnson Medical GmbH representing revenues of roughly $ 350 million p.a. Based on its excellent product portfolio and its leading market positions, its continuous focus on innovations and a revised go-to-market strategy Depuy Synthes has the opportunity to grow significantly above-market in Germany in the coming years.
In order to make this happen with your contribution, we are hiring for the following role:
Lead of Strategy and PMO (m/f/d) to support our sides across Germany.
The Lead of Strategy is reporting directly to the DePuy Synthes Lead just like the Sales & Marketing organization (about 190 employees); supporting functions including governmental affairs, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, communication & PR, HR, finance are shared with J&J’s other medical devices businesses.
- Design, coordinate and implement the local short, medium and long-term DePuy Synthes strategy
- Provide leadership and strong collaboration in the DePuy Synthes German Leadership team
- Ensure Health Care Compliance and integrity principles are championed and actively practiced at every level of the organization
- Support Health of the Business process through Country – Region
- Program manage inventory of key projects
- Provides clear and accurate information for effective decision making, to maximize value and mitigate risks
- Accountable for the project roadmaps accuracy, project/initiative prioritization process, roadmap changes approval process and project issue escalation process
- Leverage synergies, promote best practice sharing and develop project management expertise
- Academic degree in business administration, MBA desirable
- More than 3 years of successful track record in developing and implementing innovative strategies and change management programs; preferably experience in managing post-merger-integration situations requiring a focus on company culture
- Strong business and financial/business acumen and strategic mindset
- Strong understanding of Commercial analytics, customer segmentation, field sales analytics, digital marketing required. Superior proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Exceptional leadership, people management and development skills; motivated to develop, guide and reward high performance teams
- Excellent interpersonal, partnering and negotiation skills are a must
- Very strong and demonstrable communication and influencing skills that can impact at local and regional level. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed. Ability to interact with and influence senior leadership teams required
- English essential, conversational German preferred
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)