Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Unit Manager Mitek/Joints Medical Devices
Requisition ID: 1905758602W
Responsible for Marketing & Sales activities activities to achieve the business objectives within policies and guidelines as well as department budget.
REPORTING: Franchise Director
DIRET REPORTS: Marketing team & National Sales Lead
- Manage the P&L of the business unit for Spain.
- Design and implement commercial and marketing strategies aligned with EMEA, in compliance with J&J procedures and policies, including HCBI.
- Execute branding and communication strategies defined at WW/ EMEA levels.
- Determine and implement pricing strategies for Iberia based on EMEA directions.
- Monitor and supervise sales intermediaries and commission- based agents.
- Define short/ medium / long term plans defining priorities and strategies for each product line.
- Strive for excellence in new product launches.
- Active participation in commercial negotiations in cooperation with his/her direct reports.
- Supervision of Professional Education strategy.
- Lead sales and marketing team to achieve results. Develop talent within the unit.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
o University degree on science, business or related areas. MBA /Master
o Spanish Language: Bilingual
o English Language: Advanced
o Successful professional background of at least 5 years on sales, marketing, commercial or correlated functions. Deep experience in sales and client relationship management. Cross experience with Marketing will be very valuable.
o Experience in lead large teams.
o Previous Experience in Sanitary / Health field
o Desirable experience in Spanish market
o Experience in managing complex tenders and supporting the sales force teams.
o Effective communicator with experience in presenting complex issues and influencing people.
o Ability to manage uncertainty and complexity. Adept at making fact based conclusions about the impact of market dynamics, customers and competitors on the Sales Force and developing the solutions to address it appropriately.
o Leadership and management skills : build effective teams that apply their diverse skills and backgrounds to achieve common goals.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE JOB:
o Availability to travel
o To guarantee that the team expires with the HCBI procedures
o This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions
o Job location: Spain, desirable Madrid.
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)