Johnson & Johnson Careers
Local Learning Coordinator
Requisition ID: 1905758600W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Local Learning Coordinator
Full-time, unlimited contract
The Local Learning Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of all activities and programs. You will support Global Learning Design & Operations team through coordinating the program logistics for training courses and other program activities as needed.
Your Responsibilities & Your Impact:
- Coordinate onsite training logistics at assigned locations or for virtual training delivery as needed.
- Schedule classrooms and meeting space.
- Ensures accurate set-up of classroom to include proper materials and AV equipment.
- Acts as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants
- Act as a liaison with catering to ensure delivery, set-up and clean up of catered meals.
- Act as a liaison with facilities on room set up and any maintenance issues.
- Ensures all AV equipment is maintained and in good working order.
- Resolves issues as they arise onsite and proactively prevent problems as they become apparent.
- Ensure positive learning environment for an outstanding employee experience.
- Manage vendor resources to execute on program operational guides and standard processes for delivery of training logistics within the region.
- Partner with Learning Service Delivery team on managing vendor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure vendor resources are meeting J&J quality standards for operational processes.
- Support standard learning processes and practices related to assigned programs.
- Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes or improvement programs with management.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and other key stakeholders.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Fluent level of English is required
- A minimum of one year of related experience is required
- The ability to demonstrate customer orientation and excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through critical thinking to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; managing internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance.
- Experience with event planning, training logistics and coordination, learning operations.
- The ability to demonstrate and understand how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
- The ability to exhibit discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment.
- The ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation.
- The ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based, collaborative environment.
- Experience partnering internally and externally to address people-related challenges.
- Ability to understand short-term and long-term implications of decisions and actions.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)
Training & Development