Johnson & Johnson Careers
Core Services Senior Engineer, End User Services EMEA (Europe Middle-East Africa)
Requisition ID: 1905758446W
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capable of delivering in-scope services per current SOPs and approved OLAs/SLAs.
- Capable of ensuring services are delivered in a quality manner and in compliance with all corporate, and standard operating procedures and processes through the use of Metrics, Compliance Checks and Reports.
- Create required documentation, knowledge articles and communications related to end user services deployments
- Ability to multi-task with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize priorities and act with a sense of urgency when necessary.
- Ability to work as a team player, connecting with people inside and outside the organization
- Ability to lead end to end major projects, steering other peoples
- Ability to professional communicate on various levels inside and outside the organization
Windows Operating System & Deployment
- Industry best practice knowledge of Windows image setup, sysprep, automation and deployment.
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced Windows problems in Desktop Environment.
- Proven understanding of automation scripting using Powershell in Windows.
- Having a good knowledge in Active Directory, SCCM, Intune, Networking, etc, is a plus
- Having some basic insight in cloud technologies like AMAZON AWS and Microsoft AZURE products is a plus
- Manage complex core build, component or projected related deployments with global and/or regional scope. Ensure all release items have been fully tested and are of proper quality.
- Responsible for end-to-end ownership of new technology implementations including assessment, planning, testing, deployment, and metrics.
- Experience with SCCM and Advanced SQL queries
- Provide clear concise communication for new and updated core build components and security updates to BU IT, L1, L2 DSS and leadership/ Represent the team in regional and global meetings to business partners and technology teams.
- Partner with BU IT, L2 DSS and application owners to ensure testing and preparation for new and updated releases and been conducted, focus on EMEA teams for readiness
- Perform root cause analysis and remediate endpoint issues related to new or updated deployments when they arise. Act as the primary SME\SPOC for all deployments related issues impacting the EMEA region. Provide the Run organizations escalation support, documentation and guidance when needed.
- Strong knowledge of change management processes and tools from an ITL v3 perspective
- Knowledge and understanding of the Service Now platform
- Act as a SME for M&A projects and relates activities.
- Provide leadership for local, regional and/or global projects and activities undertaken by IT SS in support of its mission as opportunities arise. Achieve specific target goals on time and within specifications.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)