Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Manager - Online/Digital
Requisition ID: 1905758443W
The management of a defined portfolio of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Online customers, actively driving the Value/Volume growth and share of the Johnson & Johnson Vision Care business, as well as ensuring meticulous creation & execution of agreed activities, in line with the business plans and the Credo.
The Key Account Manager will work closely with all functions within the UK and I organisation to ensure the development and successful implementation of agreed activities across the online channel .Taking responsibility for the strategic development and growth ACUVUE brand through developing category growth in line with Wearer services strategy. In addition the role will also take responsibility for the development of the Consumer Eye Health products within the Online channel
• Account management, planning and execution with key Ecommerce retailers
• Supporting the execution of digital/Omni-channel plans with Online and Offline customers
• Management and development of Non conventional Independents in line with Wearer services framework
• Maximise online sales and brand presence of Acuvue/CEH Brand products
• Facilitate and coordinate of successful execution of ACUVUE and CEH products within Online channel
• Management and coordination of Forecast
• Management and coordination of A and P investment
Background information and Main Activities
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacture of healthcare products in the world. In 20 years Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself as the world leader in contact lenses and its ACUVUE brand is currently the number one selling lens in the world, distributed in over 70 countries worldwide. In January 2018, Johnson & Johnson Vision acquired a range of Consumer Eye health products across Dry eye and solutions through Abbot Medical Optics . Together with the Emerging channels team , the Key Account Manager is responsible for the development of execution of strategic initiatives aligned to business priorities and the management and growth of the ACUVUE brand and Consumer eye health portfolio within the UK and Ireland.
• Previous key account sales (3+ years of relevant experience)
• Strong customer facing skills at all levels
• Demonstrable business insight and inspired by results performance
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Puts the CREDO at the heart of every single day to day activity and behavior with people
• Strong commercial understanding of Online environment
• Business development/channel transformation experience
• Experience with a complex sales/regulated sector
• Previous category experience would be helpful
• Previous experience in a Consumer Goods business preferable
Travel - Requirement for Travel within UK (Minimum of 3 days per week in Wokingham) and occasional international travel.
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)