Johnson & Johnson Careers
COORDINADOR GENERAL II
Requisition ID: 1905758257W
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Planta Independencia) develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. More information can be found at the new company website www.ethiconendosurgery.com.
Searching the best talent for: GENERAL COORDINATOR II
Responsible for participating in the planning, organization and implementation of internal and external employee and business related events and activity functions. (Social, cultural, sports, recognition, community, employee transportation, etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Develops complex event plans based on customers’ requirements (social, cultural, sports, recognition, community etc.)
- Prepares and maintains project plans with timelines and accountability assignments
- Keeps relevant parties apprised of updates. Establishes themes, locations and other important aspects of event based on research results.
- Selects and schedules speakers and entertainment as appropriate.
- Examines event locations to ensure all materials and equipment were received and set up properly, collects, verifies and processes event invoices.
- Provides relevant information to appropriate representative for budget tracking purposes.
- Develops communications materials and establishes communications plans
- Follows compliance on all company safety policies and procedures
- Follow J&J and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
- Responsible to oversee Employee Bus Transportation and Employee Community committee
- Responsible to generate, update and control Job Descriptions
- Comply with the Quality procedures, Laws and Regulations of the applicable markets
- Complies with the regulations of the Company whether local, state and federal as well as the procedures and health and safety policies, health and environment.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level 100612422 Rev 1 CONFIDENTIAL use pursuant to Company Procedures Page 2 of 3
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- High school diploma and/or Technical Education
- 2-4 years of experience or equivalent knowledge and skills, necessary to satisfactory perform the position responsibilities.
- Or 25% - 50% year completion at University, College or Technical Institution completed (Preferred)
- GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relations at all levels of the organization
- Analysis capacity
- Teamwork skills
- Disciplined person with a high sense of order
- Highly confidentiality and discretional sense
- Ability in using the software related to the activities described, spreadsheets, presentation and word processing
Global Leadership Profile Competencies;
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Organization: EES INDEPENDENCIA
Mexico-Chihuahua-Juarez-Durango 2751 Colonia Lote Bravo
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)