Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Category Manager – MRO Lead EMEA
Location: Prague, CZ, other locations possible, e.g. Beerse, BE
As the MRO Category Manager for the EMEA Global Services Sourcing team, you will:
- Build and implement a world class Procurement strategy for Europe‘s MRO spend and assist in the development of the long term Procurement vision
- Establish category management governance to align stakeholders and sourcing leadership on strategic objectives and provide updates on status
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders to address concerns, provide process updates, and conduct change management activities
- Perform data analytics, forecast demand, and identify baselines for purchasing that meet prioritized business requirements
- Define and execute the sourcing strategy, including defining approach to market, managing sourcing event documentation and supplier invites, evaluating results, and awarding suppliers
- Lead SRM programs with key preferred suppliers within the MRO category
- Maintain supplier relationships by resolving key disputes, negotiating final pricing and commercial terms, and performing key stakeholder activities
- Negotiate with suppliers on final pricing and commercial terms during sourcing events
- Lead and supervise a small team of buyers for delegated areas of spend within the so called CCFS category family (Capital Equipment, Capital Construction, Facilities, Energy, MRO)
- Manage supplier enablement and eMarketplace content (including system updates), automate purhase order flow by implementation of catalogs and other self-serve channels in eMarketplace
- Prioritize and validate potential strategic options, determine the benefits cases for these options, and measure the performance against established KPI benchmarks
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a minor in Business, Operations, Economics, Finance or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of category management experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of people management experience is required.
- Experience in MRO category buying /spare part management is required
- Experience in running category buying teams is preferred.
- Indirect procurement buying experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Must have strong people management and development skills.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to interact with multiple teams and levels across the Organization.
- Must be a strong influencer, independent thinker and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% to 30% to domestic (within Europe) and international (e.g. US) destinations.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)