Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Process Excellence Engineer Intern
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1905758141W
The Johnson and Johnson Family of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
Ethicon Women’s Health & Urology Sàrl, one of the companies of the group Johnson & Johnson, develops
and markets innovative products for surgery in the areas of wound management, soft tissue repair and women’s health
"Johnson and Johnson Production System Deployment”
· Participate to the deployment of JJPS initiative applying Continuous Improvement Methodologies (Lean/6 sigma…) within Ethicon Neuchâtel department
- Collect, analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement
· Manage project(s) using Lean tools while considering Safety, Ergonomic, Quality, Manufacturing and Cost constraints
· Drive continuous improvement activities in collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering departments
· Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators enabling sustainable Performance Management
The selected intern will get the opportunity to be trained by the Process Excellence team to several JNJ lean manufacturing tools.
· Student in Bio-Medical/General Engineering
· Motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and rigorous.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel), of Lean 6 Sigma methods, medical devices are an asset
Ethicon SarL (8786)