Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
The Business Technology department, is the key IT point of contact for Janssen in Spain, consulting with business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
The department participates in business planning, business analysis, needs analysis and risk assessment. Working with colleagues in other markets, and the Technology Organization, this department promotes adoption and value from current IT capabilities, and identifies and drives essential new market solutions as part of an EMEA organization.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Understand business processes and IT systems, identify the business product needs and requirements
- Support the analysis's business requirements, write & help to manage story points, write specifications for developers, support the mapping of business processes, help to explain users how functionality relates to process when necessary
- Work with Technology teams to localize regional and global solutions, facilitate the deployment of available solution(s) through elicitating gaps, bridging requirements to functional solution, documenting enhancements and coordinating configuration, administration and integration with deployed solution(s)
- Help the team to oversee the program, be accountable for progress of work stream, ensure development work is done correctly/coordinate product development execution, communicate to business, coordinate users in UAT, assist unit testers, report on UAT
- Computer Science/ Technical Engineer grade
- Fluent in English (C1) is required
- Spanish: native speaker level
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Janssen-Cilag S.A. (formerly Janssen Sp) (7300)