Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905758031W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
(Fixed 2 years)
This individual will be responsible to develop accurate demand forecasts, specific to the Spine business unit. Analysis of demand patterns and forecast to ensure back orders and service level issues are minimized. Work as key member of the demand planning team in updating-validating and ensuring accuracy of the OUS forecasts. Highlight issues, detailed analysis, proposed scenarios, and support to the S&OP activities to drive collaboration with Commercial, Demand and Sourcing points. Provide timely updates and communications to all parties on status and resolutions.
- MAPE improvements to OUS Forecasts to achieve or exceed target
- Establish and facilitate monthly demand Planning process for their assigned region/market(s) to ensure the generation of valid regional franchise demand requirement, though monthly demand reviews
- Maintains the integrity of the forecasting system
- Facilitates interim forecast discussions and updates with supply chain partners and internal cross-functional business partners to clarify demand requirements and drive improvements in forecast accuracy
- Supports Forecast variations analysis and root causes identification
- Support OMP monthly activities (Forecast review, Market Intelligence validation & upload)
- Produces and reviews monthly reports within specific time frames
- Delivers a balanced demand plan to the supply chain team(s) and works with the groups to help manage the internal network planning process
- Deliver on the Supply Chain-Demand metrics (eg Mape & Bias)
- Supports Global S&OP process for the Spine franchise
- 2-4 years of experience in a complex operations environment.
- Experience with ERP systems and complex forecasting tools.
- Supply chain, planning or financial background preferred.
- Fluency in English Essential
- Strong customer focused orientation and aptitude for working with a wide variety of key stakeholders within commercial and supply chain organization
- Organized, prioritization skills, good communications and presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Competent to advance in Microsoft applications
- OMP Demand planning tool experience would be appreciated
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Synthes GmbH (7111)