Reporting to the Category Development Manager, the incumbent is primary responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the operational and administrative responsibilities involved in the development of programs and/or projects in specific brand/category to ensure the achievement of maximum/optimize sales/distribution/share results and effectively managing budget at the same time. He/she will analyze on brand/category business in each channel to promote the growth and development, implementation and evaluation of the strategic plans, which are aligned to the divisional and corporate strategies. She/he will communicate with Marketing and Sales in matters of brand/franchise strategies and customer marketing/channel strategies.
- To synchronize brand strategy and channel strategy into the execution in stores to supplement the achievement of the maximum sales/distribution results,
implement the annual business strategies and plans in order to achieve business
plan, distribution and merchandising target. And recommend change to business
strategy and tactics where necessary.
- Effectively manage budgeting by doing analyze cost & profit of doing business by franchise, by brand and by channel.
- To do volume forecast on new product initiative and promotional SKUs, and challenge channel team on monthly estimate by brand.
- To be an expert on trade promotion execution and management in order to provide recommendation to marketing team and channel team.
- To initiate the promotional tools i.e. Trade presenter, Promotion Presentation material, POS material, selling tools by reapplying conceptual selling.
- To work closely with strategic customer teams on growing customer category business by reapplying category management into the in store execution plan.
Maintain regular contact (visit) the market regularly to refresh trade/customer knowledge/development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or any related field. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in trade marketing/ field Sales/ sales management from FMCG companies
- Good command of both Thai and English languages in speaking, reading ,and writing
- Excellent negotiation & communication skill
- Computer proficiency (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
- Result oriented and proactive
- Entrepreneurial understanding
Johnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)