Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Support and CRM Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905757863W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information
Business Support and CRM Specialist
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Contract: full time
The Business Support and CRM Specialist is responsible for management of iConnect (Veeva CRM Solution) and Business Intelligence tasks to support OpCo in achievement of brand goals and grow the business in line with the company goals. The Business Support and CRM Specialist is responsible for daily support and implementation of the new iConnect functionalities supporting all company functions.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Being recognized as a subject matter expert in iConnect (Veeva CRM)
- Being recognized as a subject matter expert in Business Intelligence / Sales Force Effectiveness
- Daily support on OpCo level for all iConnect users
- Active involvement in the preparation of SFA plans, strongly supporting Commercial Lead and Sales Manager
- Active involvement in preparation of the new iConnect functionalities deployment
- Coordinate localization of new iConnect functionalities including UAT
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Prepare and conduct all trainings of the iConnect system for all system users
- To secure current iConnect features proper functionality
- To be the contact person for the EMEA iConnect Team and keep constant dialogue with key stakeholders to secure best in class service to iConnect
- Central Data Base (CODS) - management and administration
- HPR (customer payment system) - administration
- Business support to the commercial team
- PIMS/SOS support and EDS requests management
- Logistic support to the organization of marketing events
- Purchase order support for commercial team
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Education: University / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, preferably in a relevant business-related discipline (information technology, marketing, e-marketing)
- Experienced in: CRM/Data base business management and corresponding systems maintenance (min. 1-2 years)
- Veeva CRM system experience and familiarize with ClickView, as a plus
- Constantly evolving knowledge about CRM strategies and tools
- CRM data analytics
- Areas of expertise should include one or more of the following: Database management, CRM system maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal, partnering and negotiation skills
- Location and mobility: 80% local office based/ 20% travels
- Positive attitude to change if needed, ability to challenge "status quo"
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
- Native local speaker and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written
- High level of ethical standards in business
- Honest, trustworthy personality
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a global, matrix organization, strong cross-departmental support, interdisciplinary approach
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Pro-active and goal-oriented thinking
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o. Ogranak u Beogradu (8392).