Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Affairs Manager
Requisition ID: 1905757835W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Implements objectives of the Medical Affairs department to achieve overall organizational goals.
Responsible for the design, development, review/approval and implementation of programs related to educational, promotional and reporting materials and events for the company products.
- Manages the design and implementation plans of medical affairs programs, including identification of critical paths, budget development and tracking of all projects.
- Manages creation or localization of medical education materials,
- Manages all medical education events and advisory boards on country and international level.
- Manages publication planning, preparation and review.
- Supports training needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages review of promotional material.
- Implements policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information pertaining to the company's products for internal use by customer and by government.
- Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities.
- Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product development.
- Manages close collaboration with KOLs in the respective field – on the field min 20%
- Full responsibilities for disease awareness campaign including online (Janssen4patients)
- Education: University / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, preferably in a relevant medical-related discipline
- Experienced in Medical Affairs or Market Access management (min. 2 years)
- Understanding HC financing system, health related public service and pharmaceutical industry;
- Location and mobility: 70% local office based/ 30% travels
- Excellent Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
- Extensive Regulatory Affairs and Quality experience
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners
- Native local speaker and fluent English knowledge of both spoken and written,
- High level of ethical standards in business
- Honest, trustworthy personality
- Leadership, Empathy, Open communication, leading by example
- Working knowledge of multiple therapeutic areas, oncology/hematology/immunology especially
- Professional experience from pharmaceutical business environment
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a global, matrix organization, strong cross-departmental support, interdisciplinary approach
- Pro-active and goal-oriented thinking
- Driving license type B
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o. Ogranak u Beogradu (8392).