Johnson & Johnson Careers
Employee and Labor Relations Admin with German
Requisition ID: 1905757762W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
EMPLOYEE & LABOR RELATIONS ADMIN with German
Contract: full time, unlimited contract
Do you want to learn about Human Resources from different point of view? Do you want to help employees with their issues regarding labor relations and their relations within company? Do you speak German? So, YOU are the right person for this job!
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Assist with the development of standard performance improvement plans
- Escalate complex Performance Improvement Plan requests to appropriate team member for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Process requests from legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims, attorney letters, agency charges, lawsuits etc. related to ER cases.
- Fully document all cases in case management application as required.
- Take ownership of all Employee Relations Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Fluent German and English
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
- The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)