Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Legal Counsel
Requisition ID: 1905757728W
• Provide strategic and operational day-to-day legal support as a strong business partner.
• Work closely with business management to address issues and risks.
• Legal review of transactions and business projects.
• Draft, review and negotiate various commercial contracts and legal documents.
• Assess, manage and prevent legal risks associated with business initiatives, new business models and the changing regulatory environment.
• Work closely with the HCC Dept in advising on and supporting compliance with applicable policies, codes and laws.
• Provide counsel on, and manage, government inquiries.
• Support on acquisitions, divestitures, licensing, reorganizations and business model changes.
• Train and educate others on the policies, codes and laws applicable to the Medical Device companies and businesses.
• Support of litigation and dispute management.
• Collaborate with other Law Department members in China and worldwide to ensure consistent and coordinated legal support.
• Bachelor or Master of Law degree and China National Bar certificate.
• Supplementary degree or LLM abroad considered an asset.
• A minimum of 9 years Post-Qualified Experience.
• In-house counsel experience at a global health care company preferred.
• Strong legal and business judgment with an orientation to finding solutions.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex issues both orally and in writing.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with a track record of collaboration with colleagues.
• Global mindset and a strong sense of integrity, with the ability to establish trust-based relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Fluency in Mandarin and English.
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Shanghai) Limited (7053)