“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. We help patients around the world regain their health, their energy and their lives. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster, Inc. has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Join us as we continue to look for new and better ways to help physicians heal more hearts. Because that is what we do -- we put lives back in rhythm.
Searching the best talent for: PURCHASING ANALYST II
Responsible for identifying, developing and implementing suppliers for the categories assigned, and for identifying and evaluating purchasing strategies that will bring benefits to the company on price, quality and delivery. All activities are performed in compliance with the company’s policies and regulations.
You will be responsible of:
• Leads a spend category or subcategory assigned within the business.
• Analyzes the assigned spend category, the suppliers and their segmentation, to improve the supply chain and influence the supplier base.
• Recommends methods for standardizing products and services to build economies of scale.
• Monitors and benchmarks the industry information, prices and best practices for the assigned category.
• Keeps effective communication and manages the relationship with key suppliers.
• Develops suppliers’ capabilities looking for improvements in price, quality and delivery.
• Measures suppliers’ performance through KPIs, and through their innovation and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Monitors and supports the department KPIs and controls.
• Participates in the purchase order generation and approval processes.
• Leads bid processes in the assigned category, in compliance with procedures and policies.
• Leads negotiations with suppliers and the implementation of contracts.
• Solves problems and provides solutions supporting other areas of the business.
• Identifies risks and takes advantage of opportunities.
• Develops and implements savings initiatives and continuous improvement projects.
• Has an active role on internal and external audits.
• Maintains and updates the data bases and files for all information related to the suppliers and category assigned.
Reporting to: Procurement ManagerCalificaciones
Requirements and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or CPA.
• Certified Professional in Supply Management desirable.
• Generally requires 2-4 years of experience in sourcing or indirect procurement.
Knowledge and Skill Sets:
• Bilingual: English and Spanish.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to test assumptions and scenarios, and weight business risks and opportunities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to convey concise and effective information regarding work requirements and ideas, at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent social relationship skills.
• Process Excellence/Six Sigma Certification, Training, and/or use of tools are preferred.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office, ERP systems).
Global Leadership Profile Competencies
Integrity and Credo-based Actions ~ lives Credo values; builds trust; tells the truth; initiates clarity into problems; demonstrates genuine interest for people
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; forms teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent.
Sense of Urgency ~ actively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce "cycle" time; takes action when needed
México-Chihuahua-Ciudad Juárez-Circuito Interior Norte 1820 Parque IndustrialOrganización
Cordis de Mexico S.A. de C.V. (8286)Área