Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Key Account Manager Mentor (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: 1905757580W
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Responsible for driving Mentor Sales in the Hospital & Private business and the development of concepts to gain additional market share. The development of commercial strategies to increase Mentor Germany sales and to partner with new and established hospital and private practice accounts to achieve sales objectives. Ensures consistent, sustainable and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deploying and co - management of sales personnel (direct salesreps and agents). Interact and collaborate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to (pro-) actively create an environment where sales results will be achieved. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Drive sales increase with new customers or higher penetration at existing customers.
- Owns sales responsibility for a defined customer group (KOL´s, Territory, GPO´s).
- Further development of the current commercial offers to achieve a better and more reliable partnership with customers.
- Reports national sales results against forecasts as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Drives incentive parameters and sales goals.
- Monitors progress and verifies corrective action as necessary.
- Participates in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans.
- Resolves difficult problems and customer complaints.
- Collaborates with the Business Unit Lead in establishing and recommending the suitable sales strategy and goals.
- Create strong and sustainable relationship with customers of Mentor and national KOL’s.
- Leader in cultural change; from product to solutions selling.
- Drive adoption of key processes and practices throughout the business, share best practice and utilize Customer Relationship Management system effectively.
- Deliver change leadership based on growth strategies, ensuring effective communication and employee engagement.
- Support a Credo aligned culture, ensuring Health Care Compliance and integrity principles are championed and actively practiced.
- Effective collaboration with Customer Service and Marketing.
- Support of congresses and Professional Education (Prof Ed) events.
- Completed education/ university degree preferably in the field of economics, business or medicine.
- Experienced in medical product sales required (preferably in a hospital and private business environment, with OR experience)
- Ability to implement personal as well as team goals and plans.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the required standard software packages as well as CRM knowledge.
- Confirmed leadership experience in sales management and team leadership.
- Key account management experience and ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Strong communication skills and entrepreneurial interest
- Manage conflicts arising on a team level to competing objectives or differing perspectives.
- Ability to guide through change
- Strong analytical skills and ability to achieve the right balance between the short-term and long-term goals
- Business fluent English and German
Mentor Deutschland GmbH (8806)