Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager Mentor (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: 1905757540W
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
This role is responsible for the strategic setting of Mentor Germany aligned to international guidance. Further this person oversees Market analytics and aligned campaigns for clinical, nonclinical customers and patients. A direct to patient (DTP) communicated needs to be build up and the online presents Mentor must be driven according to J&J regulations. Professional Education (Prof Ed) activities as well as congresses need to be organized, prepared and facilitated in cooperation with the sales team. In addition to that product management is a main part of that position too. The Marketing Manager needs to represent Mentor Germany in the Mentor EMEA and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Germany Marketing groups.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Develop differentiated identity and communication strategy for Mentor
- Build a clear positioning brand Mentor to customers and patients.
- Create marketing campaigns, marketing materials and customer presentations
- Drive innovative ways of patient communication according to J&J regulations
- Responsible for internal trainings (product and indication training)
- Support of the commercial department in tender processes
- Create conversion tools Mentor vs. competitor and support conversion activities.
- Customer Insights and Analytics: identify customer insights and market trends including relationships with customers and influencers that enhance delivery of Mentor strategy
- Market research: gain deep market insight and understanding within the breast aesthetic and reconstruction field, analyze the national breast reconstruction and augmentation as well as key competetitor businesses
- Congress planning and organization (focus: IBSD, Seno, DGPRÄC, VDÄPC)
- Support Key Opinion Leader (KOL) management and build sustainable relationship
- 5+ years experience in sales and/ or marketing within medical device
- Degree in business, science, medicine or other related discipline
- Product Marketing, DTP and social media marketing experience are a must have
- Familiarity with German Healthcare & Reimbursement systems is an advantage
- Strong strategic skills are required
- Proven experience in translating strategy into execution to drive profitable growth
- Excellent internal and external communicator across multidisciplinary teams
- Strong project management orientation with the ability to plan, prioritize and manage complex list of projects to completion
- Hands-on and can-do mentality enjoys working in a team, but can also work autonomously and remotely as an individual
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to develop and implement creative and comprehensive solutions
- Sound experience with MS Office and sales analysis tools
- High enthusiasm with an interest in complex medical devices
- Very stress-resistant
- Willingness to travel across Germany (25%)
- Experience with German Healthcare & Reimbursement systems is an advantage
Mentor Deutschland GmbH (8806)