Johnson & Johnson Careers
Professional Affairs Consultant
Requisition ID: 1905757535W
- The development, execution and supporting metrics of the Professional Affairs strategy across country in line with the company overall objectives.
- Execute strategic partnerships with industry Associations, Academic Institutions, eye care professional research groups, business owners, senior management, key customer accounts and key opinion leaders in shaping the professional environment and raising primary eye care standards in market.
- Support clinical studies, trials and publications are completed and independent speakers briefed to support new product launches.
- Develop internal capability in ensuring appropriate technical and clinical training, knowledge and assessments are carried out for internal crossfunctional departments.
- Develop curriculum & training, focusing on the technical education of professionals that sell/recommend Johnson & Johnson Vision Care’s products to ensure correct usage for long term business/market growth for the profession and the practice.
- Contribute in developing Professional Affairs tool-kits, communications materials, training curriculum to best position Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses.
- 5+ years’ experience in optical industry.
- Higher qualifications in contact lens practice.
- High level computer skills or ability to acquire them.
- Technical/clinical/research experience.
- Able to demonstrate business acumen.
- Able to travel extensively.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)