Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Vision] Associate Supply Chain Manager
Requisition ID: 1905757530W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨비젼(Vision)
- 포지션: Associate Supply Chain Manager
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
- Warehouse management and warehouse automation project with regional/global team
- Oversees the supervision of supplier analysis, spend analysis, financial perspective and market analysis which will be used to improve the supply chain and help leverage the supplier base.
- Conducts in-depth spend analysis, supplier assessments, financial perspective.
- Reviews requests for competitive bids.
- Guides contract negotiations and monitors contract implementation.
- Supervise supplier continuous improvement objectives, commonality of order processing and supplier performance measures.
- Monitor designated business units in the administration of the strategic sourcing process, including: supplier selection, contract negotiation, and supplier management for categories that may yield significant savings to the enterprise control of materials movement from vendor to customer.
- Handles issues and provides solutions to groups of logistics and operations professionals, as well as identifies risks and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Establishes profitability through process improvements and utilization of resources.
- Develops suppliers' capabilities to improve the quality, delivery, and reduce the cost of assigned commodity.
- May resolves issues and provides solutions to groups of logistics and operations professionals, as well as identifies risks and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degrees or above
- More than 6 years of experience in SCM.
- Experience in warehouse management, demand planning, inventory management or SCM in healthcare company is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SCM, Data analytical skills and skillful in Excel.
- ERP(SAP)system experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience preferred from a multi-national or regional company.
- Fluent in English. (written and oral)
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905757530W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Korea (8265)