Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
District Manager, Key Account Strategy & Development
Requisition ID: 1905757367W
- Establish a long-term, strategic partnership with key accounts, including key medical institutions, industrial associations, and academies, and further enhance our access ability to hospitals and improve accessibility of patients to innovative & high-quality products;
- Build the platform for communication with key clients and compliantly convey XJP and XJP products’ values, to drive the access and secure operation of XJP products in key medical institutions;
- Build highly-effective internal communication and collaboration mechanism to drive business opportunity and achieve business strategy;
- Implement key account strategic programs, develop and strengthen strategic partnership with the key accounts in order to achieve win-win results;
- Crisis Management within the region.
- Bachelor’s degree above, Medical/pharmacy background preferred;
- Minimum 8 years experiences in Sales/MKT of pharmaceutical industry;
- Key Account Management experience and/or above 3 years Sales Management experience in MNC is a plus;
- Sensitive to the trend of medical reform and access environment, strong learning & analysis ability;
- Strong interpersonal, influential skills and program management skills;
- Have business acumen and the ability to manage complexities;
- Be positive, proactive and result-oriented;
- Be ready to accept challenge and pressure.