Johnson & Johnson Careers
Master Data Analyst / Temporary Assignment
Requisition ID: 1905757356W
’Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is broadly based in healthcare and is organized into three business segments comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories. They include Medical Devices and consumer MedTech products, Consumer Health products and Pharmaceuticals.
LIMS Master Data Analyst, Lab Systems works within the eLIMS CoE (Laboratory Information Management Systems), and independently builds, updates and maintains high quality Master Data within eLIMS, integrates instruments and applications, performs user acceptance testing and translates specifications within the eLIMS system by utilizing current business processes.
The Analyst takes ownership by completing any incoming requests in a timely manner. They will raise any issues and understand the impact towards other customers when changing / updating existing Master Data. In order to maintain high quality data, they collaborate with customers to fully understand the Master Data requirements and will review all configurations for accuracy and completeness.
The position is based on temporary contract with possibility of prolongation.
What about your daily tasks within the organization?
- 90 % - Creates, updates, reviews & approves Master Data (release and stability), working precisely with high volume data, ensuring the consistentcy and data accuracy
- 5% - Maintains system related documentation with the appropriate applications
- 5 % - Provide feedback to CoE team lead regarding eLIMS activities performance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education is required.
- Ability to manage multiple issues, organize activities, prioritize and advance to management when appropriate.
- Previous experience with master data, databases or processing big volume data is an advantage but not a must
- Decent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate on projects with the team and other colleagues involved
- Strong customer focus and be dedicated to meeting customer expectations
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)