Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905757342W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
As Co-Pack Planner you will be responsible for working with our commercial teams on planning and executing all co-packing activities in the market. This covers activities like relabeling, bundling, one-off’s, displays and specialized customer mixed shelf displays. Roughly 30% of our Mass sales is generated via co-packed items, so this role is critical to our business. You will work with in-house and external co-packers and material suppliers as well as with our Customer & Shopper Marketing and Sales teams on a regular basis. Success of the role is defined in on-time, with high quality standards and cost-efficient activities to our customers.
- Recommend long-term, strategic plans of co-packing to the Co-packing Manager in compliance with the long-term objectives of the Supply Chain;
- Encourage innovative solutions in work processes (Standard Operating Procedures) and in Co-packing operations;
- Maintain the most efficient and effective handling of products between warehouse and co-packing zone;
- Provide co-packing materials at most favorable cost, quality and time demand and cooperation with LSPs to keep the most accurate and market competitive price list;
- Control the inventory of Packaging materials and the consumption of material according to the Co-pack order; Minimize the write off cost of packing materials;
- Review each week co-packing order and packaging material stock according to demand and keep proactive communication on gaps and improvements required
- Maintain the financial parameters (co-packing service and materials prices) in SAP to get proper management of saving report calculation. Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of co-packing transactions and activities.
- Give regular update to relevant departments on promo production status;
- Ensure high level of partnership of the supply chain team with all local and regional organizations;
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- At least 2 years of experience within Supply Chain (e.g.: planning, production), preferably in FMCG environment;
- Effective way of working and attention to detail
- Has organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills and shows a great attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization
- Be specialist in structuring, analyzing and understanding data – able to challenge commercial teams based upon facts and define scenarios for the future
- Very good communication skills in the national and international environment
- Fluent command of English is a must - both written and spoken
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP will be additional asset
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Many employee’s benefits
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)