Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field project Specialist Dermatolgy & Immunology – Focus Flanders
Requisition ID: 1905757113W
The Benelux Business Unit Dermatology (Immunology) is a high performing cross-functional team that puts patient-centricity at the heart of everything we do, with full focus on psoriasis. In Flanders, we are looking for a Field Project Specialist eager to actively contribute to our customer’s needs.
The Field Project Specialist is primarily responsible for developing, creating or implementing projects in the field. These projects are aligned with the strategy of the concerned Therapeutic Area but at the same time meet the needs of our customers. Projects aim to have a clear impact on the quality of care provided to the patients in a direct or indirect manner by focusing on patient or HCP education and empowerment. In this sense, projects can be related to our products, the integrated care related to our therapies as well as to the concerned disease area and will reinforce our commitment and partnership with the concerned accounts. This new channel on the field aims to differentiate our approach and increase our competitiveness in the market.
The Field Project Specialist has to continuously look for (new) ways on how to create value for patients and specialists. In this respect, the Field Project Specialist is responsible for (a) pro-actively initiating and proposing new ideas as well as for (b) clarifying or giving shape to needs or wishes existing in the field in a qualitative and compliant manner. For that, the Field Project Specialist has to invest 60% of his/her time externally with the customers (mainly specialists and nurses) in order to keep the focus on the customer needs, to get insights about the account dynamics and external network, to co-create with the external stakeholders and to ensure an additional presence of Janssen showing our commitment and partnership ambition. 40% of his/her time is spent on project management and internal collaboration.
Next to managing the external network in the hospitals and private practices, it is of utmost importance to work in close collaboration with the Product Specialists, the Medical Scientific Liaison, the Brand Manager, the Internal Project Specialists, the Strategic Account Manager, the Patient Engagement Manager, the Health Care Compliance experts and eventually other members of the Cluster Value Team. An integrated and aligned approach behind the same goal and regular communication are crucial.
The Field Product Specialist is part of the dermatology customer facing team (focus area Flanders) and reports to the Account and Sales Manager. To this end, the Field Project Specialist also needs to have a good understanding of our psoriasis products and the added-value these products can bring to patients. This knowledge should enable the Field Project Specialist to shape project ideas and answer to the needs of specialists and patients.
- minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in business or life sciences
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience in Pharmaceutical sales and/or marketing
- Experience in working with dermatologists is an absolute plus
- Demonstrated project management and implementation skills
- Initiative driven, creative and commercial mindset
- Enthusiastic, solution-oriented and result-driven
- Works structurally and manage complexity
- Shows strong entrepreneurship and leadership with clear focus on final objective
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage contacts, to maintain relationship and to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Understands the health care system, local networks, account and customer dynamics and decision processes in the hospitals
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with external stakeholders is required, previous experience is preferred
- Adaptability, self-organizing but also team oriented
- Excellent communicative skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English is required (basic knowledge of French is a plus)
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)