Johnson & Johnson Careers
Telesales Consultant Medical Devices (German/ French)
Requisition ID: 1905756974W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Medical is a global leader in medical technology, providing innovative products and solutions for the healthcare industry. Our company is highly dynamic and innovative. In addition to attractive products, our service offering is the crucial success factor.
For our Remote Selling division, we are looking for a new Telesales Consultant Medical Devices
You will be responsible to handle customer relationships (and drive sales) for a specific territory, serving as the main point of contact.
You will support customers with all clinical and commercial questions (products, indications, conditions, supply chain).
You will work collaboratively with other members of field sales force, customer service and marketing to bring the best to your assigned accounts.
Critical success factors for this role include great problem-solving skills and the ability to think in an unexpected way to resolve customer issues.
- Build and develop relationships with the assigned Customers with regular and effective follow-up telephonically and digitally.
- Maintain sales and market share in this customer group by promoting suitable product solutions according to usage, defined needs and possibilities.
- Structured effective call scheduling according to the customer segmentation and short (daily/weekly) and long (quarterly/yearly) term goals.
- Track and analyze the sales, budget and potential and follow-up when it decreases.
- Continuously plan and execute suitable campaigns to the customer group in collaboration with marketing EMEA.
- Conduct customer survey to analyze customer feedback and suitable improvements.
- Consult with customers regarding usage of medical device portfolio, suggest product alternatives, provide online demonstrations and trainings if applicable, inform customers on the benefits and how to use online tools (e.g. J&J Customer Connect Portal).
- Gain customer insights via analytics on customer accounts (product portfolio, product usage, order frequency) to identify customer needs, optimization and sales opportunities.
- Connect with sales managers and sales agents to ensure the best integrated support appropriate accounts.
Remote Selling activities will be based out of the J&J Offices in Zug and or Solothurn.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)