Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist Suturas (Málaga/Granada)
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905756908W
Develops and executes product and brand strategies. Collaborates with the discovery, development and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develops and executes product strategies and marketing plans
· Local product launches and alignment with global strategy
· Local portfolio management for designated brand(s)
· Monitors implementation of brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed.
· Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, net sales, and investment level, and suggests improvements.
· Establishes partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises. Considered expert in field within the organization.
· Develops strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
· Evaluates and implements improvements for expediting new and existing products and programs.
· Builds inroads with key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
• Forecasts demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for assigned product line.
• Understands proper application of all company products.
· Handles standard customer product questions and objections consistent with sales training
· Analytical skills
· Leads by influence
· Results oriented
· Customer Oriented
· Communication and Presentation skills
· Teamwork and collaboration
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)