Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Coordinator / Executive Assistant
Requisition ID: 1905756802W
- Worlds #1 healthcare company with fantastic company culture and benefits
- Varied role with both EA and marketing support
- Excellent opportunities for growth into marketing or sales
Our DePuy Synthes business is driven by passionate and highly motivated individuals who create a fast and dynamic work environment. Our joint reconstruction business; global leader in hip, knee and shoulder replacement; is growing due to its market-leading and new products, focus on patient care and education of the orthopaedic community.
Be Vital In this role
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Marketing Coordinator / EA to join our dynamic DePuy Synthes Orthopaedic business. Reporting to the VP, DePuy Synthes, you will provide Executive Assistance support to the VP and a variety of marketing administrative duties. This will be a fast-paced and varied role requiring time management and organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks and efficiently support several team members. You will be proactive, show initiative and be confident in a role that requires close liaison with both internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Executive assistance support to the VP; including travel, diary, meeting and accommodation arrangements.
- Provide a high standard of proactive, dedicated administrative support for the DePuy Synthes Leadership and Marketing team.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings and events.
- Assisting the team in coordinating and compiling presentation materials.
- Partnering with marketing on the delivery of marketing collateral and support
- Managing expenses, quotes, invoices and PO’s
- 3rd party conference management support
- Involvement in marketing projects and exposure to marketing fundamentals.
Be Valued for who you are
You are a business focused and proactive professional with impeccable communications skills. Key to your success will be your ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, changing environment and global, matrixed organisation. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary Business, Marketing or Science related qualifications highly advantageous
- Demonstrated previous experience in an executive assistance supporting senior leaders
- Planning and organisational ability
- Strong administrative skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive approach
- As part of a busy team, you will be a dedicated team player with a flexible approach.
- Excellent communicator, PC literate and operate in a professional, results-oriented manner.
- Desire to develop a marketing or sales career
- Whilst Medical Device experience will be valued it is not a pre-requisite.
Be part of something bigger than yourself…
With approximately 120,000 employees in 57 countries, our Family of Companies has the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
If you are passionate about pursuing a career in healthcare marketing, have the skills outlined above and wish to be part of our dynamic team, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application.
Closing Date: 21st July 2019
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)