Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Customer Development Manager - VOG UK
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1905756790W
Johnson and Johnson/Vogue are recruiting for Senior customer development manager.
Are you passionate about beauty? Do you possess an innate growth mindset? Are you someone that loves urgency and operates at pace? Are your decisions made with consumers and customers at the heart? Then...
Welcome to Vogue, the home for OGX and Maui Moisture - the rock star in haircare built to win with today’s consumers. We began our journey over three decades ago deeply enriched as a “Start Up” and remain one today. And we are a perfect fit for the 132 year old start-up of Johnson & Johnson. We are not employees, we are family. A team of owners who directly affect the business through our daily contributions. We are empowered teams that work to continually challenge the traditional ways of working, test the boundaries of business, optimize our strategies, and push ourselves to greater goals. Our passion is innovation, enabled by smarter processes to bring the 'WOW' moments at shelf with new products and brands. We serve our retail partners through positive relationships and collaboration, delivering growth across markets and channels, old and new. We go where they say we can’t, and we get there faster through our focus on Speed & Simplicity to seize opportunities faster than our competition, day after day.
A pivotal role within the Vogue/Johnson & Johnson business that epitomizes #StartUpMentality, this commercial role requires someone who can demonstrate strong customer and shopper focus, whilst acting with pace, accuracy and dynamism to lead business critical activities that will help deliver our ambitious growth objectives.
With responsibility for a range of high street and grocery partners, you will be engaged in crafting and executing market leading commercial plans that drive sustainable growth for Vogue and help our retailer partners build category growth through well-defined and executed partnerships.
- Lead and support in development and execution of commercial strategy and projects to deliver Vogue growth agenda.
- Leadership of a portfolio of retail partners, developing, negotiating, improving, implementing and optimising joint commercial plans
- Planning and delivering brand building and sales driving activities including NPD sell ins, promotional activity, ranging recommendations, activations instore and online.
- Analysing and reporting customer sales data internally and externally, using insights to craft plans that achieve shared and individual metrics.
- Handling internal financial activity, build and adapting timely demand forecasts, performance tracking
Educated to degree level - but we're also interested in how you've built and developed your education outside of academia!
Experience and Skills
- Customer focused – demonstrate multiple examples of building collaborative relationships at multiple levels and across functions within retailer partners.
- Relevant and successful commercial sales history, showcasing consistent delivery against internal and external metrics
- Real passion for the consumer and shopper – you will also have held successful positions in a category, marketing or shopper marketing role
- Expert understanding and experience of working with UK grocery and high street retailers across multi format/channels.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Connect – you actively build, improve and lead a breadth and depth of relationships with key external and internal partners.
- Deliver – you're someone that acts with speed, agility, flexibility, grip, transparency, authenticity and accountability
- Shape – you're an architect and a builder that operates with an attitude of ‘we can if..’
- Credo – Maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability
Holder of a full UK drivers licence
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)