Johnson & Johnson Careers
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY LEADER - IT SR MGR
Requisition ID: 1905756739W
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
As the Business Technology Leader for the Northern Cluster (Colombia, Cenca, Venezuela and Puerto Rico) you will be responsible for the entire technological direction of the Medical Device group. Will be the contact point for TS governance across Northern Cluster MD commercial sites. The main challenge of this position will be to develop a competitive advantage and enabler the business, driving with a hardworking attitude change.
Are you looking for a job within IT? Would you like to influence key leaders in J&J? Are you fluent in English? If your answers are YES, we have a phenomenal opportunity for YOU!
If you also want us change the trajectory of human health for humanity and generate a positive impact. You should apply for this role.
- Collaborate with business partners in the region to define technology strategy that improves business value and minimizing time to market.
- Define priorities for business and associated technology investments using product line organization, effectively manage investments to deliver maximize value.
- Cooperate within region and share standard methodologies. Aligns partners around common measurable goals.
- Will be accountable for delivering operational IT expense.
- Understands core internal IT products and new technologies and approaches to drive business value.
- Bachelor´s degree in: Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration. A Master's degree in these areas will be a plus.
- At least 8 years of experience in Senior positions, with the capacity to influence Senior Leaders.
- Deep understanding of business drivers/processes, strategies and ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments, experience working across multiple levels of an organization, knowledge of trends (e.g., digital, big data, CRM, Cloud).
- Previous experience driving technology strategy for a line of business, able to synthesize leadership and partner inputs into decisions, able to represent customers/users.
- Be able to translate business process needs into IT solutions.
- Fluent English.
- Nurture positive relationships along the business.
Did you know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)
Business Relationship Management