Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Global Distribution Procurement
Requisition ID: 1905756605W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Procurement organization supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson (Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Products) and strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through partnering to shape supplier solutions that transform healthcare across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
MANAGER GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION PROCUREMENT
Location: Zug, Switzerland
As a member of the Global Distribution Procurement team, this role will support the Senior Manager, Global Distribution Procurement and wider Logistics Procurement organization in deploying warehousing procurement standards and partnering with Deliver / Segment teams to deliver value creation through tenders, benchmarking, cost reduction / avoidance, service improvement and supplier enabled innovation.
- Provide analytics support for:
- Warehouse sourcing events and negotiations.
- Benchmark warehousing costs.
- Develop improvement plans with external / internal stakeholders to address lower performance sites (service & cost).
- Identify consolidation and sourcing opportunities.
- Enhance connectivity, share best practices, and increase team competencies and capabilities with global partners.
- Development of new enabling technology and processes and participate in business case development and benefits analysis.
- Interface with finance to build business cases for value creation projects.
- Support/Manage sourcing events with 3PL Service Providers and Operational Teams in order to determine optimal design and costs for Regional / Affiliate logistics operations.
- Deploy Global Warehouse Sourcing Processes including the 3PL Cross Sector Request for Proposal (RFP) framework & templates in accordance with global standards and company guidelines.
- Support Supplier Selection and Business Case Development to ensure selection of “best in class” providers in terms of cost, service, quality and compliance, meeting business and customer requirements and driving value for J&J.
- Support the Senior Manager, Global Distribution Procurement in Offer Analysis and Negotiation during Warehouse Tender Processes, supporting final negotiations and Contract Award recommendations on key Sourcing Events as required.
- Support/Manage contract renewal negotiations and annual contract price review negotiations based on agreed SRM framework and responsibilities.
- Support the Senior Manager, Global Distribution Procurement in developing Global SRM strategy for warehousing and deploying strategic supplier relationship management approach to drive optimization and innovative solutions.
- Identify areas to initiate cost improvement projects. Manage and Coordinate the implementation of improvement/cost saving programs with strategic providers/suppliers.
- Collaborate with the J&J Deliver organization (GDEx, Operations, Quality and Finance), Transportation Procurement in establishing best practices, setting common standards and leveraging buying power globally
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations or Procurement/Sourcing or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience, with strong expertise across Deliver function (e.g. Distribution and Transportation, Customer Service, Operations / knowledge of logistics and 3PL industry).
- Strategic sourcing and negotiation experience (including contract management).
- Ability to think strategically, develop and deploy strategies to drive E2E value for J&J.
- Ability to work in a global, matrix organization: good communication and presentation skills; ability to collaborate and partner with people from different functions;
- Strong project management experience and process excellence mindset.
- Numerate with strong analytical and data analysis skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Customer oriented with a pro-active attitude.
- Hands-on mentality, demonstrating autonomy and showing the ability to manage expectations and requirements of different stakeholders, prioritizing work and meeting strict deadlines.
- Highest degree of ethical standards and conduct all business dealings in accordance with J&J Credo.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)