Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Surgical Vision] Associate Territory Manager
Requisition ID: 1905756473W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 비젼 (Surgical
- 포지션: Associate Territory Manager
- 근무지: 부산
- 근무형태: 정규직(Regular)
Responsible for achieving surgical Vision Cataract, Refractive and Dry eye product sales to new and established physician and healthcare professional accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Increase sales and generate profit obtaining annual corporate and territory sales objectives by selling dispensing inventories of JJSV products.
- Align with customers using a consultative sales approach to match JJSV products and services to identify needs doctors’ needs and patients’ life quality.
- Provide product and technical consultation to ophthalmologists on the appropriate use of JJSV products
- Create and execute a strategic plan and routing schedule for the territory to capitalize on revenue from the highest potential customers
- Plan and execute pre-booked calls daily
- Grow sales by shifting customer behaviors to dispense JJSV priority products as their core/first choice product portfolio
- Execute marketing activities and promotion in order to maximize sales performance
- Self-management and development contribute to the sales team to help develop team sales and marketing opportunities,
- Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales to ophthalmologists in private clinic and hospital accounts in a territory.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to leverage portfolio.
- Develops customer engagement and product positioning in a territory.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Provides input to sales forecast and submits to management.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Identifies potential impacts to business.
- Administration Perform all administrative responsibilities, including completion of expense reports, email/voicemail communications, call reporting, etc
1) 3 years’ professional experience as sales position (vision surgical sales experiences preferred)
2) Medical devices related or medical equipment company background preferred
3) Prefer to direct and indirect sales experience
4) Proficient in English and computer skills
5) Some domestic/international travel will be required.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905756473W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook:
- J&J Korea Linkedin:
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
AMO Asia Limited (Korea Branch) (8248)