Johnson & Johnson Careers
China Healthcare Digital Program Leader, Associate Director, CPC
Requisition ID: 1905756435W
- Portfolio/Program Management: Working with the x-sectors digital core team to develop company level healthcare digital strategy and portfolio by reflecting industry digitization trend and business opportunities. Lead to align with CPC sponsorship and drive regular drumbeat to track the value realization.
- Project Delivery: Lead as PM to ensure the effective delivery of the aligned digital projects, with appropriate processes and controls, to deliver against timelines, quality and cost. Implement the platform and solutions that well integrated different critical stakeholders need and fit company long-term strategy.
- Stakeholders Management: Manage the matrix effectively, build strong relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders internally from different sectors and functions, and externally with key customers and partners.
- Digital Innovations Pipeline Management: Connect and closely monitor healthcare industry digital trends and success cases, evaluate business relevancy and timely bring back to drive pipeline discussion with digital core team. Lead the proof of concept test and learn with agile methodology.
- University Degree in technical or digital field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years’ experiences in B2C Consumer or Healthcare digitalization domain, with proven cases of design and deliver digital transformation related but not limited to:
- Consumer (or Patient) Digital Experience
- Big data platform and advanced Analytics
- Digital Collaboration/Platform with ecosystems
- Familiar with B2C business models, digital trends and consumer user journey. Knowing China healthcare eco-system, typical patient journey and digitalization experience will be a bonus.
- Proven leadership and performance with cross-functional teams in matrixed organizations, demonstrated ability to bring external ideas into large companies, turning bright Innovative Ideas into real business opportunity and codify in complex matrix organization
- Strong change leadership, communication, and influencing skills, strong experience of developing relationships with senior internal customers and external partners
- Highly developed problem-solving, project management, change management skills
- Ideal knowledge and experience rapid-prototyping, design thinking and agile/scrum practices
- Fluent in English and Chines
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)