Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Manager, Distribution
Requisition ID: 1905756430W
This position is a key contributor for all warehousing and distribution activities for One J&J Singapore across all businesses. This position will be enabling superior customer experience by providing operational oversight of the 3PL activities and the distribution costs.
She/he will also be involved in cross-sector improvement initiatives and managing distribution efficiencies, more specifically, this position will be key in driving projects to further deploy the Singapore distribution strategy focused on a superior customer experience, in line with the One J&J SEA strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily operational management of distribution activities, linking with internal (commercial team, planning, QA, finance) and external (3PL) partners across the organization.
• Design, implement and manage a solid framework for 3PL payment.
• Act as SME for Singapore distribution in cross functional teams, both local as well as regional.
• Responsible to prepare and monitor the distribution scorecard, containing metrics such as OTIF, OTS, Perfect Order, OS&D, etc.
• Identify distribution best-practices and implement these at the different DC’s.
• Ensure all distribution activities comply with FCPA, HCBI, SOX guidelines, J&J Quality standards and local regulations such as customs and other trade compliance related matters.
• Lead and manage continuous improvement projects in light of the Singapore distribution strategy.
External and Internal Interactions:
External interactions may include, but not limited to customers, distribution centers, transportation providers, customer service vendors, government agencies, industry partners and third-party manufacturers.
Internal interactions may include commercial partners, other supply chain functions (plan, customer service), other support functions (Quality, HR,IT, Finance), etc.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)