Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Manager - Consumer Eye Health - Acuvue
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1905755653W
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Consumer Eye Health
Reports to (Title): National Account Manager
Franchise: Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
Location: Field / Wokingham Head Office Based (2-3 days a week)
The management of a defined portfolio of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Key Accounts customers, actively driving the Value/Volume growth and share of the Johnson & Johnson Vision Care business, as well as ensuring meticulous creation & execution of agreed activities, in line with the business plans and the Credo.
The Key Account Manager will work closely within the UK Key Accounts team to ensure the successful implementation of Head Office agreed activities within Consumer Eye Health product portfolio.Taking responsibility for the strategic development and growth of Dry Eye and Solutions across the Optical, Pharmacy, Retail and online channels.
- Ongoing management of external relationships across all trade channels
- Facilitate and own the successful execution of CEH products across UK business.
- Management and coordination of Forecast ( inc production )
- Management and coordination of A and P investment
- Management of ongoing relationship with Field team through Area Sales Managers
- Lead Supply chain Chain initiatives for UK business
Background information and Main Activities
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a division of the largest and most comprehensive manufacture of healthcare products in the world. In 20 years Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has established itself as the world leader in contact lenses and its ACUVUE brand is currently the number one selling lens distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
In January 2018, Johnson & Johnson Vision acquired a range of Consumer Eye health products across Dry eye and solutions through Abbot Medical Optics .
Together with the National Account Manager , the Key Account Manager is responsible for the development of execution of strategic initiatives aligned to business priorities and the management and growth of the Consumer eye health portfolio within the UK and Ireland.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required
Background required :
- Previous key account sales (3+ years of relevant experience)
- Strong customer facing skills
- Proven business insight and encouraged by results performance
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Puts the CREDO at the heart of every activity and behavior with people
- Strong commercial understanding of Retail environment
- Previous category experience would be effective
- Previous experience in a Consumer Goods business
Other Working Relationships:
Contacts – Internal
Country General Manager
Key Account Team
Direction and Management
Sharing of information
Development of Professional Key Account specific programs Inform, advise and exchange information
Information and support with metrics and analysis
Influence strategy, help develop materials to deliver the plan
Decision Making, Authority and Controls
(Decisions/recommendations the job holder can make without reference to anyone else, job procedures followed)
- Job Holder will take responsibility for the day to day management, including supply chain, customer service and admin. Also, implementation of agreed plans, and retaining and improving the business relationship and the profile of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care within the customers business.
- Job Holder has to refer to line manager for approval for negotiating cost prices, advertising and promotional spends.
- Business Plans have to have approval of immediate line manager.
Problems / Key Features
- A complex environment requiring both analytical and creative ability and a deep understanding of the market, category, and customer dynamics to drive the CEH portfolio.
- A meaningful road map to leadership to build in an ambitious and complex market setting. Fast growth and high potential makes this a high pace job.
- A structured approach to multi-tasking projects is a prerequisite and the ability to communicate at all levels in the business.
- Leading and exceeding the needs of the JJVC business driven by CREDO and be fully aligned with regulatory and HCC requirements
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)