Johnson & Johnson Careers
Mentor Loan Kit Technician
Requisition ID: 1905755307W
Be Vital in this role
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical sales, the MENTOR Loan Kits team is integral to successful delivery of extraordinary service to the customers and patients that we serve. An opportunity is available for a friendly and self-motivated individual to join our MENTOR Loan Kits team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Receiving and dispatch of loan sets for surgery
• Processing and handling customer enquiries from internal and external customers
• Management of international shipments from the US or Europe
• Inventory control and stock review as necessary
• Partner with sales to ensure a seamless service is provided to our customers
You will have an important role within the organisation supporting the sales team and ensuring their success. You will have a direct impact on patient outcomes through your high standards in service quality, professionalism and passion to help others.
Be Valued for who you are
To be considered for this role you will be passionate about excellent customer service and being able to help improve the quality of life of patients. Ideally you will be familiar with working in a quality driven environment with a strong commitment to deliver positive outcomes for our customers.
Specifically, we are seeking:
- Any experience with SAP experience
- Strong process orientation
- Someone who is familiar working in a quality & compliance driven environment
- A commitment to work with products that require careful handling and respect
- A real passion for delivering great customer service and going above and beyond the role
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- Good task prioritisation
- Strong problem-solving skills and the desire to ‘own and resolve’ issues
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- A positive and resilient nature
- Any experience in inventory control would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (ie. Excel, Word, etc)
It is important to note work outside of normal business hours is a requirement for this role. Appropriate compensation will be provided in those instances.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
This is an opportunity to join a world class company, which has a culture of supporting and progressing its employees.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Closing date is Wednesday, 24th July 2019.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)