Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905755086W
Develops, leads, and ensures execution of business plans to meet future needs and expectations. Responsibilities include development of short-term tactical promotion activities management plans, and contributes to longer-term tactical plans.
Ensures resource integrity by leading efforts across multiple brands and functions.At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Works closely with brand team and sales team to develop tactical execution plan and leads team to implement the plan.
Synergize cross brands activity platform and investment then optimize ROI
- Monitors activities’ KPI and controls budget to assess promotional effectiveness.
- Works productively with external agencies and cross functional groups within the organization.
- Builds strong network with key opinion leaders and monitors competitor’s activities.
- Develops regional brand training plan and implements through staff.
- Oversees performance improvement plans and reviews, promotions, salary recommendations, hiring and terminations.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)