Johnson & Johnson Careers
Experience Manager, Global Beauty
Requisition ID: 1905755034W
The Experience Manager, Global Beauty is responsible for creating an integrated Consumer Experience that builds brand love with consumers and connects to the Professional Experience. The scope of work is global, with a focus on Asia.
TOP 3 PRIORITIES
- Deliver an integrated, end-to-end Acuvue® Beauty Experience that is customer-centric and drives category growth and a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Cultivate and curate new content creation models throughout the IMC process.
- Build end-to-end Beauty consumer AND Connected Commerce journeys to power up the Beauty Experience.
- Establish a strong collaborative relationship with agency partners to ensure all global brand management and regional marketing needs are being met/exceeded.
- Build a global mindset within the broader Vision Care organization and develop marketing expertise within regional/local teams, fostering high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required.
- A master’s degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive marketing experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of FMCG experience is required
- Agency management and/or experience is required.
- Global / Regional experience is preferred.
- A demonstrated track record of marketing leadership including professional and consumer marketing, social and digital marketing, brand building, data analytics, insight generation and agency management is required.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required.
- Be a student of the profession by keeping up with media and technology trends; helping share knowledge and build capabilities across the organization
- This position requires up to 15% international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)