Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Manager - External Manufacturing
Requisition ID: 1905755015W
Associate Manager Pacific – External Manufacturing
- World’s #1 Healthcare Company.
- Join a highly dynamic and motivated team of individuals
- Ultimo, Sydney with on-site parking and gym
Be Vital in this role
The Associate Manager will recommend Supply Chain Strategies appropriate to EM (External Manufacturers) to meet the Company’s business needs; in particular with regards to EHS&S, Quality & Compliance, Customer Service, and Cost of Goods. They will also execute the agreed strategy in collaboration with business partners and EMs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Measuring and Improving EHS&S deliverables, Supply performance in Customer service/plan attainments.
- Works with internal cross functional team to ensure timely execution of projects/purchase orders
- Analyses and solves compliance and delivery issues. Reports unsolved problems to manager
- Drive new product launches at EM to meet required planned launch and project management of products or compliance related initiatives at EM sites
- Relationship management of EM’s and ensure they comply with all J&J standards (including EHS & quality)
- Maintains thorough and timely communications with clients through regular teleconferences, emails, site visits or other suitable means
- Updates Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly databases and files as required
- Drive CIP (cost savings) initiatives to achieve target for EM
- Roll out any regional EM programs as required
Be Valued for who you are
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and Quality Systems.
- Analytical and process oriented
- Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Process Excellence and manufacturing knowledge
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Closing date is Wednesday, 24th July 2019.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)