Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, BQ LAN Consumer
Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition ID: 1905754792W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer is currently recruiting for a Director, Business Quality for North Cluster, Latin America, to be located at Mexico City, Mexico.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
As the Director, Business Quality North Cluster LATAM, you will serve as the Leader with executive responsibility for the Quality and Compliance organization in the Sales & Marketing LOC in North Latin America, including Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Colombia and Venezuela.
You will partner with business Leaders of the North Latin American Committees to generate growth, improve financial performance and obtain global competitiveness. You will provide support, analysis and guidelines on Quality to Senior Leaders in Critical Projects, identify prioritizes, and manage Quality resources to successfully achieve the Strategic Objectives of the Business. You will guide the companies of the LAN Cluster in the implementation of Johnson & Johnson Quality Policies and the continuous improvement of the Quality Systems to fulfill the Government Regulations and compliance with applicable Good Practices.
This position holds the last word in Quality & Compliance decisions related to products commercialized in the cluster, including but not limited to drugs/OTCs, cosmetics, food, natural products, medical devices and combination products sold under Johnson & Johnson Consumer umbrella.
We are looking for an inclusive, collaborative leader that will orchestrate the communication with the E2E Quality functions and articulate as ONE voice to the business, serving as role model of One Team.
In This Role, You Will
• Define strategies and provide the resources required by the Quality Units in Northern Countries to ensure and maintain the integrity in the processes, materials and products imported / relabeled-repackaged / sold by J&J, working in collaboration with the other pillars in Quality E2E. Ensures that que Quality Systems is implemented with focus on Management Reviews, complaints management, appropriate escalation of issues and monitoring of KPIs.
• Lead post market discussions and execution of field actions, in partnership with distribution and sales. Provide support and coaching for investigations, CAPAs, data analysis, trends and risk monitoring for Quality and Compliance topics to ensure robustness of root cause analysis and elimination of issues and appropriate decision-making process.
• Participate in applicable local and regional Business Committees, providing advice, analysis and guiding Senior Leaders in critical projects. Serve as SME in Compliance with Inter-Functional groups.
• Define standard for importation, co-packing, distribution and product approval in the applicable countries, coordinating the relationship with other affiliates.
• Sustain and motivate a highly engaged team and serve as model for Trust, Alignment and Ownership.
In this role, you should will balance technical and managerial skills, showing a strong record of partnership with different areas to deliver business results. You will act as a business leader with quality background. You should demonstrate previous cross-functional collaboration and leadership with commercial and technical functions including Marketing, Sales, Medical Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Functions, Supply Chain and senior business leaders. The Director interacts with a range of internal departments and across levels, with sister companies within consumer and cross sectors; as well as with regulatory agencies, industry partners, contractors and service providers.
• Required education: Engineering or Health Science (Microbiology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy) or similar. Latu Sensu Graduation, MSc or MBA
• At least 10 years of experience with a background in quality.
• You should have GxP and regulatory knowledge for cosmetics and pharmaceutical products, specially regarding the countries under your direct responsibility (INVIMA, COFEPRIS, DIGEMID and others). WHO, FDA, ICH and EMEA regulation knowledge is desirable.
• We expect that you bring multi cultural experience and has a successful track of people development and virtual team leadership.
• You must be fluent in English and Spanish.
As a Senior Leader, you should behave with Integrity, balance Strategic and Global Thinking, Zoom in and out as necessary, take decisions based on Risk. You should have Good negotiation Skills, Executive Presence, and a Good Record of Talent Management.
You might be required to travel upt o 30% of the time, including Latin American countries, as well as other locations based on business needs, including other regions.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Johnson & Johnson strives to attract people with strong, positive values, and develops, reinforces and rewards those values. The company’s special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a document that has guided the company for 75 years. As its ethical framework, it outlines the responsibility to customers, employees, communities and stockholders. With good career development opportunities and an excellent range of benefits, if our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the career move for you.
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City-
Johnson & Johnson Servicios Corporativos S. de R.L. de C.V. (7246)