Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905754311W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Vaccines in Bern (Switzerland) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson& Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 300 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products. We are committed to bring meaningful innovation to global health by combating major threats to the health of people worldwide.
Location: Bern, Switzerland
We are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Vaccines Finance team. The position is based in Bern, Switzerland and reports to the local RD Finance Manager. The senior financial analyst will provide financial leadership, support and analysis to the respective local business partners. Key activities for this position include, but are not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, quarterly close processes, and strategic projects.
- Proactively partnering with Functional Heads to align financial targets, analyze the value of project investments, drive prioritizations, and address business issues
- Prepare and communicate periodic, meaningful analysis of budget versus actual and help business partners achieving their financial targets
- Act as finance subject matter expert for all investment requests and support the business from creating the request until capitalization of the finalized project.
- Lead reporting activities in close collaboration with different stakeholders within the J&J network
- Identify and implement improvements in Finance processes
- Proactively contribute to maintain and improving a strong internal control environment
- Ad hoc tasks and analysis as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required
- Strong business partnering skills will be vital
- Strong and quick analytical skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to handle stressful situations, identify and reliably focus on business priorities
- Strong continuous improvement mind-set is required
- Able to work independently in a very dynamic, complex and global business environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential. German is a plus
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)
Planning & Analysis