Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905754308W
At Johnson & Johnson you can build a career with a purpose that makes a difference. Cutting-edge science, digital technology and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the globe, and we are at the forefront. We are the world’s most broadly-based global healthcare business, with more than 275 companies in 60 countries, and our companies touch all aspects of human health, from consumer products to pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
About the Johnson & Johnson Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites
The Successful Candidate will receive:
- An opportunity to develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland
- Regular one to ones and feedback from
Personal development and effectiveness training
Skills development in influencing & communication
- Project and Project Management experience
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies
- Exposure to Senior Management Team
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Ireland, located in Castletroy, Limerick, produces a world leading range of contact lenses. Using our highly automated production process, we produce daily disposable contact lenses while utilizing state of the art technologies such as injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems.
The successful candidate will support the activities of Operations / Engineering / Information Management in assuring compliance with the pertinent regulations.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with all departments in ensuring operational effectiveness and developing product Quality for business continuity and process/product introductions.
- Developing Validation Documentation to support new process/product introductions and existing business continuity and process improvement requirements.
- Implementing J&J policies and procedures.
- Working with the various departments/groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new equipment/product or I.M. system upgrades
- Running complaint investigation and resolution of systems
- Designing and developing validation documentation to support business continuity, new process introductions
- Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process, promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation
- All employees are responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Ability to approach projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability self-motivate and operate independently
- Customer focused
- Innovative and quick thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Education and Experience:
- Recent Graduate (2019 or due to graduate in 2020). Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in a Science, Quality/Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Skilled in the use of problem-solving tools/techniques an advantage
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB HOLDER’S RESPONSIBILITIES.
Closing date for applications Friday 18th October 2019 – This is a 23-month programme commencing in September 2020
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) Limited (8182)