Johnson & Johnson Careers
Area Account Manager Gastro Sweden
Requisition ID: 1905754283W
For the business unit of Immunology in Sweden we are now hiring an Account Manager to cover the south/west area of Sweden. The immunology business is delivering significant contribution to the overall Nordic cluster, also reflected in the resources the team is operating with. During the last two years we launched both in new therapeutic areas and new products in existing therapeutic areas. We continue to plan for future launches already in the next 1-2 years covering the therapeutic areas of Gastroenterology, Dermatology and Rheumatology.
As the Area Account Manager – Immunology you will join a dynamic team with lots of exiting tasks to manage the best possible value contribution to both customers and the company.
There is an estimation of spending ca. 6-8 nights away from home/month within your district.
Area Account Manager - Immunology
As an Area Account Manager, you feel confident in operating with the following responsibilities on your own and together with your team in your district:
- Aspire towards common goals to deliver sales growth in line with plans.
- Collaborate with a dynamic cross functional team to find innovative solutions around the stakeholders.
- Allocate resources e.g. budget and/or time across stakeholders, considering segmentation and targeting criteria.
- Use your insights and experience to initiate and drive the development of a 12-18 months rolling plan for your region, which includes customer projects when appropriate.
- Seeks to identify insights, unmet needs and potential value pools leading to development of services and solutions.
- Establishes network of stakeholders and external contacts to identify mutually beneficial business opportunities.
- Analyzes and interprets stakeholders’ strategies/plans and data from CRM and other sources where necessary.
- Analyze sales data and customer insights to develop and execute account plans that are in line with country/Nordic strategy.
- High level of compliance towards company policies and local regulations.
As a team member you present yourself as engaging with the team you are part of and continuously strive to for new ways to grow the business. You are relation oriented and understand the value of stakeholder management in reaching regional milestones.
In driving the business results you have a proven record of reaching milestones locally and regionally. You are confident with reaching stretched targets and act wit an aspiration when mindset managing expectations to performance.
You do aspire to develop over time and consider that of growing in an organization as a great opportunity to evolve personally and professionally.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required).
- A valid European driving license (required).
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English language (required).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- Home location is situated in the West or South part of Sweden as your district will cover Västra Götaland and Skåne (required).
- Certified in LIF or minimum bachelor’s degree with the license to sell pharmaceutical products, e.g. pharmacist, biomedicine, nurse, dentist, medical doctor etc. (required).
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Skåne, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Västra Götaland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Skåne-Helsingborg, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Skåne-Kristianstad, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Skåne-Malmö, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Västra Götaland-Borås, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Västra Götaland-Mariestad, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Västra Götaland-Vänersborg, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Skåne-Lund
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)