Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905754157W
The purpose of this role is to implement and run business project related to increasing agility and CIPs of new product launches in markets throughout Asia Pacific. This individual will have a role in designing the end to end SC process and running projects related to inter-affiliate supply (cross-region) as well as the in-region extension / execution of projects selected by markets for entry into the local market portfolio. This position is a part of the Value Stream team and will serve as an enabler to the Consumer business strategy.
This will require:
• Interdependent partnering with the other functions of the S&D IMO team, manufacturing sites (internal & external), Integrated Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Commercial marketing teams, QA.
• Close connectivity with cross-regional supply points / planners / project managers in order to drive enhanced speed-to-market of inter-affiliate supply
• Management of project related activities within approved funding limits and achieves the final project objectives (FPOs)
• Project management techniques may require innovative strategies and adaption of existing governance structures to ensure agile launch opportunities, while balancing strategy and constraints.
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
• Partner in Designing and implementing new or adapted processes to support speed-to-market for inter-affiliate supply and adapt-to-sustain market opportunities.
• Organize and lead project core team meetings as-needed. Maintains effective communication and working relationships among project core team.
• Work with cross-functional team members to assess feasibility of project scope & FPO and develop detailed project timeline to ensure that there is sufficient flexibility and contingency in the plan to respond to unanticipated difficulties.
• Assign, define schedules and track cross-functional tasks/activities to ensure that project progress within expected timings.
• Lead risk analysis & mitigation planning for projects.
• Identify, monitor, communicate and resolve issues, scope changes, budget variances or other FPO hurdles that may arise during the project execution.
• Ensure compliance against governance as required.
• Prepare and present project progress reports & presentations as required.
The position will be measured primarily on:
• Successful completion of individual projects meeting all project deliverables
• Compliance to worldwide, regional and local policies eg. GMP/Quality, Policy of Business Conduct, Healthcare Compliance, SOX, etc.
• Adherence to SPEED process/governance and FPX process elements
• Efficient & effective resolution of project-related issues.
• Ability to balance process compliance, scope, resources and speed-to-market to achieve FPOs.
• Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
• Ability to lead, motivate, influence and supervise cross-functional teams
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills; can work with details
• Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to changes and meet deadlines
• Results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver
• Superior follow-up skills to ensure that actions are completed and issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
• Strong Project Management experience is necessary
• Knowledge of SPEED process and key requirements from each function
• Strong process-orientation
• Commercial awareness
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)