Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905753553W
Job Title: BUHR Leader, End-to-End Medical Devices Supply Chain
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with end-to-end Medical Devices Supply Chain leadership team in China to develop and deploy HR strategy, drive organization & talent agenda and advance end-to-end supply chain capability building and collaboration in Medical Devices
- Act as HR leader partnering with China Enterprise Quality Council to drive talent agenda in quality organization across sectors
- Identify critical business capability needs and partner with stakeholders to develop and execute appropriate plan to strengthen the organization
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders as well as partner and engage various HR functions to deliver effective HR solutions
- Driving Talent Agendas: develop talent agenda and execution plan in partnership with stakeholders to create talent plan in order to attract, select, and develop a robust and diverse talent pipeline. Serves as talent scout.
- Build partnerships with key stakeholders to translate ideas and suggestions for change into change efforts, including developing detailed change management plans
- Partner with key stakeholders to pivot JJSC to future through building fast forward culture and facilitating change management
- BUHR projects including but not limited to workforce analytics, organization effectiveness, organization capability building, talent development, diversity & inclusion, culture building, employee engagement, change management, etc.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)