Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905753434W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst to be based in Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. Our fundamental objective is to improve the quality of life of people all around the world by providing scientifically sound and high quality health care products and services. We currently have over 250 operating companies spread out in 60 countries around the world.
In the Philippines, Johnson & Johnson has been part of Filipino’s lives since 1956 and is currently offering products in consumer health, medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
The Senior Finance Analyst – Asia Pacific Supply Chain (APSC) will primarily be responsible for inventory costing for raw materials, semi-finished goods, finished goods and promotional materials and samples. This role will also include month-end closing tasks, preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis of Operation P&L results. Moreover, there is also expectation to participate in the business planning process for the assigned country or manufacturing site within the Asia Pacific region.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Product costing.
- Performing month-end closing tasks as well as reviewing results of jobs executed by a third-party provider.
- Preparing financial analysis such as Purchase Price Variance analysis, Gross Profit Analysis, SLOB, GIT, Inventory DOS, etc.
- Reconciling all Balance Sheet Inventory related accounts and some prepaid and accrual clearing accounts.
- Assisting the team during the Business Planning and ensuring that product costing is done according to regional guidelines and timelines.
- Supporting local finance in preparation of Ops PL during BP and on budget updates.
- Assisting in the preparation of requirements for external & internal audits.
- Liaising with business partners to resolve/ follow up any issues related to inventory.
- Resolving queries raised by business partners on an adhoc basis.
- Preparing information on inventory purchases for hedging purposes as required by regional treasury team.
- Participates in all operational improvement projects.
- Manage a team or cluster of Asia Pacific Markets and, handle team and individual performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 5 years accounting experience in a manufacturing (food or non-food), audit or financial shared services firm preferred
- Experience in cost accounting, inventory and/or financial planning and analysis
- Strong team working and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and social skills for daily operations and working with internal and external customers
- Ability to read, understand, verbally exchange information and compose written material for business purposes in English
- People-oriented with potential managerial skills.
- Experienced in using ERP systems required; SAP applications preferred
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) also required
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque City
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ