Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager Norway
Requisition ID: 1905753153W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology.
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJSV) is a global leading company within ophthalmology that develops life changing techniques for all ages. We provide eye surgeons and their patients with a complete solution that includes a range of advanced products and services developed to help people of all ages with sight defects. We offer market leading technique for laser surgery, equipment for cataract surgery and state of the art intraocular lenses. We also offer a program for education and support that help eye surgeons to master the full range of the technology.
The Territory Manager Norway will be part of a Scandinavian Sales team of 6 dedicated Territory Managers across Scandinavia. This position reports to the Sales Manager Scandinavia. The position will require frequent travels within the region and a lot of present out with customers. There is an estimation of spending ca. 50 nights away from home/year. Preferred home location is Oslo area, however we will also consider Trondheim as home location. You will have flexible work place with home office option.
Working as a Territory Manager Norway is partnering with our customers. With motivating sales targets, you will be working towards building relationships and partnerships between Johnson & Johnson Vision and our customers.
You will be responsible for the development and growth of your region’s sales. You will also be accountable for the implementation of our sales strategy, planning, follow up on customer and sales activities and the development of customers and the business in your region. Excellent communication skills are vital and required to be able to understand the needs of the customers and communicate Johnson & Johnson Visions and values to each of them individually. Internal reporting and co-operation with management and fellow peers within the Nordic organization is part of your regular working responsibilities.
- Manage the entire sales process from initial contact through proposals, planning, training and support.
- Gain and retain good relationships with our customers.
- Take full responsibility and be accountable for the overall business performance for your product portfolio including draw commercial conclusions and act.
- Establish and execute sales strategies to achieve the budget in your territory.
- Take an active part in the tender processes in your territory.
- Continue to develop the existing business within your territory.
- Ensure that actions executed meet customer needs and support the overall business strategy.
- Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, Optometrist or similar (required).
- Fluent spoken and written Norwegian and English language (required).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (especially in Excel), (required).
- A valid European driving license (required).
- Sales experience with continuous and proven track record of success of profitable growth (preferred & advantage).
- We are looking for a highly skilled, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen.
- You need to be a good communicator with high focus on putting the customer at the heart of the business.
- You have the ability to both listen and to ask questions.
- Strong structure and planning skills.
- Target orientation, ambition and self-drive.
- Strong team player mentality.
- Experience in working independently.
- You demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values.
Janssen Cilag Norway (7314)